Can you put images in Facebook comments?
Click Comment on your news feed beneath the post you want to respond to. Enter any text, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the right side of the text box. Choose the image or video you want to add to the comment. Submit the comment like you would any other.
How do I enable photo comments on Facebook?
- Go to the Page.
- Click on “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Click on “General” in the left navigation.
- Click on “Edits” next to the “Visitor Posts” setting on the right.
- Select “Allow visitors to the Page to publish Posts”
- Enable “Allow photo and video posts”
How do you comment on a good picture on Facebook?
Here are some exciting compliments that will leave him thinking of your the whole day.
- You are outstanding.
- You shine brighter than my future.
- Your smile makes me happy.
- My dream came true.
- Your love is divine.
- You always rock my world.
- Your surprising look sweeps me off my feet every time.
How do you comment multiple pictures on Facebook?
Select the pics you want to send and then click “Open” to insert them into your reply. To select more than one picture, hold “Ctrl” and click multiple pics.
How do I post a picture in a reply on Facebook?
- Click the “Comment” or “Reply” link under the post you wish to comment on or click inside the “Write a Comment” box directly.
- Click the camera icon to open the File Upload window and then use the file browser to select the image you want to add to the comment and click “Open” to add it.
What is a nice comment to say on a picture?
Impressive picture…. Stunning capture! Beautiful/Dreamy photo/Beauty! Amazing shot/Awesome shot!
What should I say in a nice picture?
The following are some of the starter sentences to compliment a photo:
- This/It is a nice photo…
- This/It is fabulous…
- This/It is a great photo…
- This/It is an awesome photo…
- This/It is an incredible photo…
How do you reply to people’s comments on Facebook?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see.
How to add photos in Facebook comments?
Open Facebook. If you’re on a mobile device,it’s the blue icon with a white “F” on
How do I post pictures in the comment section on Facebook?
Open Facebook app and go to the post where you wish to comment. 2. Tap on Comment below the post. Select the Camera icon which is to the left of the comment box. 3. Select the desired Photo or video from the phone’s gallery or Camera Roll. 4. Let the video/photo upload and select Post.
How do you reply to photo comments on Facebook?
From a computer, open Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer, then: Click Comment on your news feed beneath the post you want to respond to. Enter any text, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the right side of the text box. Choose the image or video you want to add to the comment. Submit the comment like you would any other.
Who can see my Facebook photo comments?
Others’ Facebook Profile Pages. When you comment on a friend’s photo, anyone who can see your friend’s photo can also see your comment, even if they’re not your friends. If your friend’s photos are publicly visible, anyone can see your comment.