How can I get MTN LTE settings?
However, you can send an SMS to 3888 and you will receive the correct settings for your phone….For MT GPRS relevant settings are as follows:
- APN: myMTN.
- Username: mtnwap.
- Password: mtnwap.
Where can I find APN settings?
How to change APN settings on an Android mobile phone
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap New APN.
- Tap the Name field.
- Enter Internet, then tap OK.
What is CIMI APN?
The modem code CIMI is used to read and identify the IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) of the SIM card (see here). The first 3 digits are the Mobile Country Code (MCC) and the next 2 or 3 digits are the Mobile Network Code (MNC).
How do I activate 4G on MTN?
- Step 1: Go to ‘settings’ on your phone.
- Step 2: Click ‘network & internet’
- Step 3: Click ‘mobile network’
- Step 4: Click on Preferred network type & select 4G network.
How can I upgrade my MTN SIM to 4G?
Steps to upgrade MTN Sim Card to 4G
- Back up your contacts.
- Visit any MTN Service Centre nearest to you with a valid National ID.
- Request for a SIM upgrade.
- Submit your old SIM.
- Fill out the form given to you.
- You will be issued a new 4G enabled SIM.
- Insert the new SIM in your phone, restart and enjoy.
What is the APN for MTN?
Click Access Point Name. Click MTN GPRS or MTN WEB. Remove the Proxy IP address: 10.199. 212.2.
How do I change my MTN 3G to 4G?
How can I convert my MTN 3G to 4G?
How do I upgrade to 4G on MTN?
How do I know if my MTN SIM is 4G?
Simply send ‘4G’ to 131 via SMS to check if your SIM card is 4G/LTE enabled.