Does iContact integrate with Salesforce?
Find all of your iContact data seamlessly integrated into Salesforce. So you can create, and send email campaigns without ever leaving Salesforce.
Is iContact the same as Constant Contact?
With Constant Contact, you can send unlimited emails to your subscribers. With iContact, you can only send up to 6 times your subscriber limit per month. So if you have 5,000 subscribers, you can only send 30,000 emails before you have to upgrade your plan (or pay an overage fee).
Is iContact a Crm?
A CRM and Email Marketing powerhouse combination! Use iContact to create, send, and track your email marketing and nurture campaigns.
What is iContact app?
iContact now offers increased productivity for marketing professionals, allowing them to execute mission critical tasks on the Google Android operating system. This app will help our customers manage their professional email marketing on the go.”
How do I use iContact in Salesforce?
iContact Campaign: Create an iContact Campaign in Salesforce….iContact Send: Send the email template to the Campaign Members.
- Open your Campaign.
- Select iContact Send.
- Select a Classic Email Template.
- Select the Sender, Time / Date, and Send to Campaign Members.
How do I create an iContact template?
To create a new Template: Click the blue Create Message button in the upper left corner. Pick a template or Click Start from Scratch and begin editing a new message. Build up a message the way you think you will want things laid out as a template.
How do you create an iContact?
How to Create a Signup Form With iContact
- Click on “Contacts” from the iContact home page, then click on “Sign-up Forms” in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the “Create HTML Form” button at the bottom of the page to create a sign-up form for your website.
How do you send an iContact email?
Email a contact group from Contacts:
- On the left, select a contact group and check the box next to a contact to select them.
- To select all the contacts in the group, check the Select all box at the top.
- Click Email and compose a message.
- Click Send.
How many emails can you send with active campaign?
Emails Per Cycle By default, it is set to 50 emails per connection. This setting is very useful, as it allows you to distribute more emails with a certain server than with another, if you wanted to do so.