How does navisworks measure distance?
To Measure a total distance along a route
- Click Review tab Measure panel Measure drop-down Point Line .
- Click the start and the second point to be measured.
- Click the next point along the route.
- Repeat this to measure the entire route. The optional dimension label displays the total distance along the selected route.
How does navisworks measure objects?
Measure an object
- In the model, find the object or area you want to measure.
- Click the Review tab Measure select a measure tool and note the measurement.
- In Quantification Workbook, navigate to the takeoff you want to associate with the measurement.
How does navisworks Measure angles?
To calculate an angle between two lines
- Click Review tab Measure panel Measure drop-down Angle .
- Click a point on the first line.
- Click the first line at the point where it intersects the second line.
- Click a point on the second line. The optional dimension label displays the calculated angle between the two lines.
How does navisworks measure angles?
How do I change measure units in Navisworks?
Here’s how to change your units:
- Click the N in the top left of the program and choose the Options button in the bottom right of the menu. Alternatively, F12 is the default shortcut to access global options.
- Navigate to Interface and find Display Units.
- Click the dropdown to display what you want.
How do I get coordinates in Navisworks Manage?
How to check the coordinates and elevation of an element or a point in Navisworks
- Select the Pop Out arrow on the Measure tab to access the Measure Tools window.
- Select the Measure command.
- Pick relevant points on an object for which the location is being requested. The information should display accordingly.