How do I contact Wells Fargo Dealer Services?
Please call us at 1-800-289-8004 for more information.
What is the phone number for Wells Fargo Dealer Services?
Call 1-800-289-8004, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to use our automated system.
Is Wells Fargo Dealer Services the same as Wells Fargo auto?
Wells Fargo Auto We’re changing our name, but our commitment stays the same — helping customers succeed financially. There are no changes to your payment and service options. If you have questions, please call us at 1-800-289-8004. We’re here to help.
Where do I make my car payment?
Visit your lender’s website to make online payments.
- Most lenders prefer a direct draft from your bank account. You will need your account number and your bank’s routing number to set this up.
- Some lenders allow you to make payments using a debit or credit card.
Does Wells Fargo work with independent dealers?
Wells Fargo says it is doing everything it can to help customers during COVID-19, for instance offering loan deferrals to customers who have been impacted by the pandemic, but it will not continue working with independent dealers that it does not have a “deep, long-standing relationship” with, the company said in a …
How do I find my Wells Fargo Dealer Services account Number?
If you are unable to find your auto loan account number, please call us at 1-800-289-8004.
Where do I send my Wells Fargo Dealer Services payoff?
Pay off loan by mail
- Make your check or money order payable to Wells Fargo Auto.
- Write “Payoff” on the memo line of the check or money order, and include your 10-digit account number or 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN).
- Mail your payoff to: Wells Fargo Auto. PO Box 17900. Denver, CO 80217-0900.
Are auto loans affected by Wells Fargo?
A Wells Fargo spokeswoman confirmed that the bank, which only makes auto loans through car dealerships, will no longer accept loan applications from most independent shops. Independent dealerships typically sell used cars, unlike franchise dealerships that focus on new vehicles from specific manufacturers.
How can I get rid of my car without hurting my credit?
What to Do if You Can’t Make Your Car Payments
- Sell the vehicle. If your car is worth as much as or close to the balance on your account, selling it could enable you to pay off the loan without harming your credit.
- Allow someone else to take over payments.
- Refinance the loan.
How to contact Wells Fargo Dealer Services Colorado?
You can call Wells Fargo Dealer Services at (949) 727-0595 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.wellsfargodealerservices.com, or write a letter to Wells Fargo Operations Center, PO Box 17900, Denver, Colorado, 80217-0900, United States.
Where can I find Wells Fargo auto dealer?
If you are a dealer customer, please visit Auto Dealerships in the Commercial section of wellsfargo.com for all information about commercial products and services conveniently located in one place. We’re excited to share that we’ve moved to wellsfargo.com. Learn more about what this means for you.
Is there a mobile app for Wells Fargo Dealer Services?
Wells Fargo Dealer Services don’t offer any mobile application. But you can of course use their site, which is available for any devices. Just follow the same instruction, which you used for logging from your PC and you’ll get to your account from any type of mobile device.