How do I make KMPlayer my default player?
- Press Windows key + X key.
- Select Control Panel and Click on Default Programs.
- Change the default programs for your player.
What is the use of KMPlayer?
K-Multimedia Player (which is commonly known as The KMPlayer, KMPlayer or simply KMP) is a media player for Windows and iOS that can play most current formats, including VCD, HDML, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, AAC, WMA 7, 8, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime.
How do I adjust audio delay in KMPlayer?
Keyboard Shortcuts to Sync Audio and Video On KMPlayer
- Shift + Ctrl + 1 Resync audio -05 seconds.
- Shift + Ctrl + 2 Resync audio +05 seconds.
- Shift + Ctrl + 3 Resync audio -50milliseconds.
- Shift + Ctrl + 4 Resync audio +50milliseconds.
- Shift + Ctrl + 5 Resync audio -5milliseconds.
How can I change language in KMPlayer?
To change the language in KMPlayer, open it and right-click on the KMPlayer in the top left corner of the menu. Scroll down to Language and choose one. After this, the change will be instantaneous.
How can I change the language of my cell phone?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change language in KMPlayer?
How do I adjust audio and video in VLC?
Steps to set Audio track synchronization in VLC:
- Open then video in VLC Player.
- In the menu bar, clickTools > Effect and Filters.
- Click on Synchronization tab.
- Under Audio/ Video, enter Track Synchronization Value. A positive value will delay the audio while a negative entry will hasten the audio in the video.
How do I reset KMPlayer settings?
To reset to default settings, open KMPlayer and press F2 to access the preferences menu. At the bottom of the left-hand side pane, click on the Reset Current Preset button and answer Yes to the question in the pop-up window.
How do I change the language in KMPlayer?
At the bottom of the left-hand side pane, click on the Reset Current Preset button and answer Yes to the question in the pop-up window. To change the language in KMPlayer, open it and right-click on the KMPlayer in the top left corner of the menu. Scroll down to Language and choose one.
Is there an app for KMPlayer on iPhone?
KMPlayer on the App Store This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. No Ads! Perfect Video Player PandoraTV. CO.,LTD KMPlayer is the perfect playback tool!
Can you change the language on your iPhone?
Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can change the language setting on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if it’s incorrect or if you’ve accidentally changed the language to one you don’t understand.
What to do when KMPlayer is reset to default settings?
Once the KMPlayer is reset to default settings, all previous settings will be lost unless the configuration has been saved and stored. It is recommended to start the KMPlayer with default settings. Open KMPlayer and press F2 to access the preferences menu.