How can I check my Salik credit?
Salik balance check with an account number
- Call at 800 Salik (72545) to contact the 24 hr Salik self-service.
- Select the language of your choice: 1 for Arabic or 2 for English.
- Press 3 and enter your account number and PIN to log in to your Salik account.
- Simply press 1 to check the balance available in your Salik account.
How do I add money to my Salik account?
SALIK MOBILE APP
- Download the Salik app and register.
- Log in with your username and PIN code.
- Click on the menu and choose the “recharge” option.
- Select “ePay” and enter your details.
- Punch in the recharge amount you wish to add to your Salik account and submit.
What is TC number in Salik?
vehicle registration number
To register your Salik account, you will need your Salik tag number, your mobile phone number and your T.C. number (which you find on your vehicle registration number).
How can I know my Salik account number and PIN?
How to find out my Salik PIN or account number? Account number is listed on RH side of page, also in Profile settings, after logging in to your Salik account online. PIN number is not available from your online account. It cannot be retrieved or reset online.
How do I check my balance due?
Du Prepaid Balance Check Inquiry
- Simply dial the shortcode *135# or type ‘balance’ in your messaging app send it to 1335.
- Wait for an SMS containing information regarding your remaining prepaid balance on your du sim.
How can I check my Salik account balance online?
To check your Salik account balance you may use one of the channels below:
- Smart Salik App.
- Dubai Drive App.
- Contact our 24 hr Salik self-service on 800 Salik (72545) then:
Can I buy Salik recharge online?
Through ePay Website The customer logs in using the username and password. The customer clicks on the recharging tab. The customer enters the required payment details. Once the recharge is done, the Salik balance is updated.
What is the maximum Salik per day?
There is a maximum one violation per day if you travel through multiple times during the day. . Dh 400 each subsequent time you drive through a toll gate. There is a maximum one Violation per day if you travel through multiple times during the day.
Is Salik free on Friday?
Is Salik free on Friday? No. All Salik gates in Dubai are operational 24 hours throughout the week.
What is TC number?
Trade Certificate (TC Number) A TC number is a temporary authorisation of transit in specific conditions. As per the law, the owner of a new car is not supposed to take possession of the vehicle until the registration is complete.
How can I activate my Salik account?
Through Call Centre
- The customer contacts the Call Centre on the following number: 80072545.
- The customer follows the voice instructions.
- The customer provides the numbers of the tags and the details of the required documents.
- The Salik tag is activated.
How can I add credit to my Salik account?
Depending on your individual preferences, you can choose between the following ways to add credit to your Salik account. One of the most convenient ways to top-up a Salik account is to use the recharge card. These cards are available in AED 50, AED 100 and AED 200 denominations.
How can I recharge my Salik account in Dubai?
This service enables you to recharge your Salik account through Salik Website, Smart Salik app or Dubai Now using Credit/Debit card, alternatively customers can also use self service machines. All customers, who have Salik accounts, are eligible to apply for this service. This service has no required documents.
How to check the balance in your Salik account?
To check the balance in your Salik account, simply: You can also use the Smart Salik application for the same. That brings us to the end of this post on how to recharge Salik in Dubai. As you can notice, all of the above-mentioned processes are fairly simple and that’s exactly what the RTA aims to provide.
How does epay recharge work with smart Salik?
The customer downloads the Smart Salik Application. The customer logs in using the username and the PIN code. The customer selects the recharge option from the list of content. The customer selects ePay. The customer enters the required details. The customer selects the desired balance. The customer clicks on “next”.