What are the topics of articles?
Topics & Examples of Article Writing
- Article on Sovereignty and Partition of India 1947.
- Article on The Rebellion of 1857.
- Article on Azad Hind Fauj.
- Article on Purna Swaraj Movement.
- Article on Rise of Nationalist Movements of India.
- Article On Quit India Movement.
- Article On Election Commission Of India.
What is the word limit of an article for class 12?
Below are a few Article writing Examples for you so that you get an idea as to how to attempt CBSE class 12 Article writing questions well. Remember, the more you read and practice, the better it is. As per CBSE guidelines, the Article should not exceed the prescribed word limit of 120-150 words.
How do I end an article 12?
Spend some time in collecting the ideas and organizing them in a proper sequence. An article should end with the summing – up of the points made and drawing a conclusion from that.
Where can I find topics for an article?
How To Find Topics To Write About For Your Website
- Use Google for content marketing outreach research.
- Find topics to write about with Google Alerts and Google Trends.
- See which articles generate the most shares with BuzzSumo.
- See what people are talking about with Twitter.
How can I write an article topic?
7 Tips for Writing a Good Article Quickly
- Keep a list of ideas handy. You never know when writer’s block will hit.
- Eliminate distractions. A lot of people claim to work better while multitasking.
- Research efficiently.
- Keep it simple.
- Try writing in bullet points.
- Edit after writing.
- Set a timer.
How many paragraphs should be there in an article?
The main body should contain 2 to 5 paragraphs, which further discuss the topic and explain the idea. Again, a lengthy and boring body would distract the reader’s attention and discourage them from further reading. Hence, articles should be tailored to suit the target audience’s taste.
What are the topics for article writing for Class 12?
Topics for article writing for class 12 Para 1. Brief Introduction from the status from the issue Para 2. Research into the subject when it comes to Types Effects Causes Good/bad aspects related information Para 3
How to write an article in CBSE Class 11?
Read editorials in a few newspapers and notice the pattern. Make small sentences. It restricts the scope of grammatical inaccuracies. Article Writing Class 11 – Students of Class 11 also have to learn the format of article writing as per the CBSE syllabus. The basic guidelines on Article writing format have been discussed earlier.
What should be the format of an article?
The format of an article consists of the following parts – HEADING – The heading should be catchy and in not more than 5-6 words. You can go as creative as you want with this one just make sure you do not devote too much time on it in the exam. BY LINE – It refers to the name of the person writing the article.
Which is the best definition of an article?
An article is an expression of one’s thought on an issue or a subject logically and coherently written in meaningful paragraphs. ♦ Points to Remember: Give a title that catches the attention of the reader.