How do I write a video sales letter?
The basic video sales letter format has eight key sections.
- Attention grabber. Your opening should shock or surprise viewers.
- Highlight the issue/problem.
- Speak to the audience on an emotional level.
- Gently introduce your solution.
- Establish credibility.
- Provide proof.
- Encourage action.
What is a video sale letter?
A video sales letter (VSL) is a video designed to sell a product or service to the viewer. A VSL uses the same principles that a written sales letter does to persuade its audience, but in video form. You’ll find video sales letters on websites, landing pages, and digital ads.
How do I write a VSL script?
Scripting your VSL in 5 Simple Steps
- Identify the problem. First you need to connect with your ideal client.
- Tell your audience you have the solution. This step can be as simple as saying, “I can help”.
- Explain why your solution is the best.
- Reinforce how you can solve the problem.
- Throw in a bonus (optional)
Do video sales letters work?
Anyone can throw a video sales letter together, but that’s why so many people think they’re not effective. They’re very effective but only if time is taken and thought is put into making them perfect. A VSL needs to shine the spotlight on all the features and benefits of your offer.
How do you sales a video?
“What is one way to make a sales video stand out?”
- Stop Selling. “Teach the customer everything you know.
- Be Playful.
- Be Trustworthy and Speak With Your Brand’s Voice.
- Start by Asking a Question.
- Get Real (Time) and Get Personal.
- Make Sure it Plays With AND Without Audio.
- Try Teaching Instead of Selling.
- Include Your Customers.
What is a video letter?
Video Letter is a story about an exchange, about a passage between identity and image, between screen (the video caption in the title highlights it) and biography.
How do you make sales videos?
What makes good sales video?
30 to 60 seconds is ideal. Modern attention spans are short, and even if the urge is strong to fill a video full of information, short videos usually produce better results. It’s better to keep potential customers curious without overloading them, and more information can be given to interested prospects soon enough.