How do I update my HTC phone Software?
From the Home screen, swipe up and then find and tap Settings. Tap About > Software information. Check under Android version.
How do I update my phone Software?
Updating your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
Why can’t I update my phone’s Software?
If your Android device won’t update, it might have to do with your Wi-Fi connection, battery, storage space, or the age of your device. Android mobile devices usually update automatically, but updates can be delayed or prevented for various reasons.
How can I solve my HTC Software problem?
- Ensure the wireless device:
- Ensure the Software Upgrade Assistant (SUA) software is installed.
- Connect your device to a computer that has HTC Sync Manager installed.
- Click Repair.
- From the Software Repair Assistant (SRA) page, select the applicable device then click Repair.
How do I download software to my HTC phone?
Unlocked HTC 10 Software Update Instructions 1.15.2018
- · Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- · System enhancements. Details.
- Follow the “Getting Started” steps above.
- From the Home screen, tap All apps , and then tap Settings .
- Tap About .
- Tap Software updates .
- Tap Check now .
- Tap DOWNLOAD to download the update.
Can Android version be updated?
Once your phone manufacturer makes Android 10 available for your device, you can upgrade to it via an “over the air” (OTA) update. These OTA updates are incredibly simple to do and take only a couple of minutes. In “About phone” tap “Software update” to check for the latest version of Android.
Why can’t I download apps on my HTC phone?
Cancel and restart the download. Check your network connection is still active. If you are using an active Wi-Fi network, try using a mobile data connection or another Wi-Fi network. Navigate to Settings > Apps, select Google Play Store, Storage then tap Clear data and Clear cache.
How do I fix my HTC Sense home error?
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Scroll down until you find Sense Home and tap on it.
- Tap on Storage and hit Clear Data.
- Confirm and wait for the process to complete.
- If you see an option named Clear Cache, tap on that also.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Manage Apps and tap on HTC Sense Input.