How do I use my Canon Pixma scanner?
- Place the item on the platen. Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings…, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. in the Settings (Document Scan)dialog as required. When setting is completed, click OK.
- Click Photo. Scanning starts.
Why can’t I Scan from my Canon printer to my computer?
You may need to update your printer/scanner driver. Connectivity is a possible issue – make sure any cables are secure, such as a USB connection. Your device driver for the Canon scanner may be outdated – or missing. Device drivers can become corrupted, which may cause your scanner to not work properly.
How do I Scan from my Canon printer to my computer wirelessly?
Scanning with the Access Point Mode
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Select WLAN on the HOME screen.
- Use the.
- Check the message that is displayed, then press the OK button.
- Connect an external device such as a computer or a smartphone to the machine via wireless LAN.
- Load the original on the platen glass.
How do I enable IJ Scan Utility?
From the Go menu of Finder, select Applications, then double-click the Canon Utilities folder, IJ Scan Utility folder, and then Canon IJ Scan Utility2 icon to start IJ Scan Utility. You can scan easily by automatically detecting the item type.
How to scan a document in Canon knowledge base?
Click Document Scan on the (Scanning from a Computer) tab to display the Settings (Document Scan) dialog box. In the Settings (Document Scan ) dialog box, you can make advanced scan settings, then set the item size, resolution, etc., as required.
What happens when you scan a multiple page document?
After a page has scanned, the screen to continue or end scanning appears. If you have more pages to scan (for example, when scanning a multi-page document to save as a multiple page PDF), place the next page on the scanner and click Scan. Do this each time a page has completed scanning. After the last page has been scanned, click Exit.
Can you scan items placed on the scanner glass?
You can scan items placed on the scanner (also called platen) glass with settings suitable for documents. Make sure to click on the recommended links below for more details. Place the item on the scanner glass. Start IJ Scan Utility. Access Document Scan settings: Click Settings… on the IJ Scan Utility window.