How do I program my directv remote to operate my TV?
Program remote for an HD DVR or HD receiver
- Press MENU on your remote.
- Select Settings > Remote Control > Program Remote.
- Choose the device (TV, audio, DVD) you wish to program.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete programming.
How do I program RC73 remote?
How To Program DIRECTV Remote RC73
- Press select and then the mute button – you will see a green LED light flash twice on the remote.
- Dial the following number, “961” and then press the channel button UP – you will be able to change your channels on the TV.
- Press volume button Up and Down – Program Remote option pops up.
What is the code for directv remote?
On your remote, press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons until the green light at the top blinks twice. Enter the manufacturer’s code for your TV: – For Samsung DIRECTV Ready TVs, enter 54000. – For Sony DIRECTV Ready TVs, enter 54001.
How do I program my directv remote 2021?
How do I program my DirecTV remote to the receiver?
Make sure your remote is paired with your receiver.
- Point the remote at your Genie, Genie Mini, or Wireless Genie Mini.
- Press and hold MUTE and ENTER at the same time on your remote.
- The screen displays Applying IR/RF Setup. The remote is synced.
How do you reset a DirecTV remote to a new TV?
Press and hold MUTE and SELECT together until the light flashes three times. Press 9, 8, 1 and SELECT. The remote flashes four times and should now reset.
How do I program my rc73 directv remote to my LG TV?
Press Menu. Select Settings & Help > Settings > Remote Control > Program Remote. Select the device you want to pair and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. Your remote should now be paired and ready to go!
How do I sync my directv remote to my receiver?
How do I program my DIRECTV remote to the receiver?
How do I find my DIRECTV code?
Select your DIRECTV remote control The model number is printed in the upper left corner of your remote: RC-73. RC-72. RC-71B.
How do I sync my DirecTV remote to my receiver?
Why won’t my DirecTV remote work with my receiver?
Receiver and remote control reset If the buttons on your remote are not responding, try resetting the receiver and remote control. On most DIRECTV receivers, there is a red button on the side of the receiver or inside the access card door. Press and hold the red button until the receiver restarts.