Can I bring my family to Poland?

Can I bring my family to Poland?

If you are a foreigner staying in Poland your family may visit you simply by getting a tourist visa. If however they want to stay here for longer, you may have a right to family reunification. However, family reunification is not possible for all foreigners.

Do EU citizens need a residence permit in Poland?

EU citizens and nationals of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland (or their family members) must register no later than in the 30th day of their stay in Poland. …

How can I get family visa in Poland?

After the decision for temporary residence is issued, a foreigner residing in Poland may transfer it to a family member so that they can obtain a visa to Poland from the relevant embassy (or consulate) of the Republic of Poland. A family member will collect the residence card in person in Poland.

How do I get a residence card of a family member of a EU citizen?

To obtain a residence card, they will need:

  1. a valid passport.
  2. your registration certificate as an EU national or any other proof of your residence in the country.
  3. proof of the family relationship with you (such as a marriage or birth certificate)
  4. for (grand)children, proof they are under 21 or dependent on you.

Can I bring my family to Poland on work permit?

If the family member who is to be reunited has only a temporary residence card, he/she must have resided in Poland on the card for at least two years and have a valid card for at least one year. If the applicant works abroad on a visa-free or work visa, he or she is not eligible for a family reunification permit.

Can EU citizens live in Poland?

An EU citizen (an EU citizen should also be understood here as citizens of EEA countries and the Swiss Confederation) may stay in Poland for up to 3 months without the need for registering their stay. During the time, they must have a valid document confirming their identity and citizenship (e.g., a passport).

How do I get a European blue card in Poland?

To apply for a Blue Card, the applicant must:

  1. have a valid work contract or binding job offer for highly qualified employment with a duration of at least 1 year;
  2. meet the minimum salary threshold in the Member State concerned (see below);

Can I live in Poland if my wife is Polish?

You should apply if you are a spouse of a Polish citizen and you stay in Poland continuously (uninterrupted residence) for not less than 2 years based on a temporary residence permit granted due to this marriage, and it has passed at least 3 years after getting married.

How long does EU family permit take?

Processing Times for EU Family Permit Standard processing times are up to 6 months. Most application are however decided in 1-3 months.

Can EU citizen sponsor family?

Any EU citizen taking up residence in the UK in accordance with the EU regulations can bring their family with. The EEA family permit or visa is valid for six months.

Can EU citizens work in Poland?

Because Poland is a member of the European Union (EU), citizens of other EU member states do not need a permit to work there. Most other individuals will need a visa to stay in the country as well as a permit to work.

Who is eligible to apply for EU family permit?

You must be a ‘close’ family member, such as a spouse, civil partner, dependent child or dependent parent. Check if you’re eligible and apply for the EU Settlement Scheme family permit.

How to get a permit to settle in Poland?

In order to obtain a permit to settle you need to go to The Office of Voivodeship (Urząd Wojewódzki) and bring a few documents listed below. The costs of issuing a resident permit are 640zl plus 50zl for a residence card. The resident card issued after granting a residence permit is valid for 5 years. 3. Valid travel document (3 photocopies)

How long does a residence permit in Poland last?

Copy of personal identity card of the statutory representative. The resident card issued after granting a permit to settle is valid for 10 years.

When to apply for an EU Settlement permit?

The one you should apply for depends on your circumstances. Apply for the EU Settlement Scheme family permit if you’re the close family member of an EEA or Swiss national and they have ‘settled’ or ‘pre-settled’ status under the EU Settlement Scheme.

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top