How do I calibrate my Samsung plasma TV?
How to Calibrate a Samsung 58-Inch Plasma TV Picture
- Power on your Samsung television, and start a movie or TV show with which you are familiar.
- Press the “Menu” button on the remote control.
- Adjust the Cell Light, which is the brightness of the plasma cells that make up each pixel of the image.
How do I reset my plasma TV?
How to Reset a Plasma TV
- Press “Menu” on the remote.
- Move the cursor to “Setup” and press “Enter” on the remote.
- Move to “Installation” and press “Enter.” Go to “System Information” and press “Enter.”
- Press “Enter” on “Factory Defaults.” Insert your PIN code.
How can I make my plasma TV look better?
Adjust Contrast. The balance between two basic settings like Contrast and Brightness can immediately improve picture quality. When setting contrast choose a bright image with white elements in it, like clouds in the sky. Contrast should be started at just 50% of the available Contrast.
Can you connect a plasma TV to the Internet?
The Wireless Network Connection You can connect your TV to your LAN through a standard wireless router or modem. To connect wirelessly, you must first attach a “Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter” (WIS09ABGNX, WIS12ABGNX – sold separately) to the USB port on the side of your TV.
How do you know when your plasma TV is going out?
How Do I Tell If a Plasma TV Has Gone Bad?
- A vertical or horizontal line can appear and remain on the screen.
- Ghostly images or a greyish effect that appears somewhere on the screen and either disappears after a while or never goes away.
How do I know if my plasma TV is going bad?
Typical Bad Plasma Screen Symptoms:
- Flashing red dots or pixels on the screen when it is cold (after warm up it goes away)
- Distorted colors on part of the screen. Left or Right Corner.
- Colored vertical lines on the picture.
- Flashing red dots on some part of the screen.
How long does Samsung plasma TV last?
However, due to technology improvements made over the years, most plasma sets have a 60,000-hour lifespan, with some sets rated as high as 100,000 hours. If a plasma TV has a 30,000-hour rating and is on eight hours a day, its half-life would be about nine years.
How long do Samsung plasma TVs last?
Early plasma TVs have a half-life of about 30,000 hours, which means that the image loses approximately 50 percent of its brightness after 30,000 hours of watching. However, due to technology improvements made over the years, most plasma sets have a 60,000-hour lifespan, with some sets rated as high as 100,000 hours.