What is the 771 code on DIRECTV?
Seeing error code 771 on your screen? That means your receiver isn’t getting our satellite’s signal. This can happen because of: Bad weather ‐ Heavy rain, hail, or snow can prevent your dish from communicating with our satellite.
Why do I have to watch DIRECTV in low resolution?
What is the Watch in Low Res option on DIRECTV error code 771? When you lose your high-definition (HD) signal, select Watch in Low Res to watch your program in standard definition. Once your HD signal comes back, press the Prev button on your remote or change back to any HD channel in the Guide.
How do I fix my DIRECTV 711 code?
Refresh/reset your receiver
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for 15 seconds then plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver and let it reboot.
- Refresh your service again, if necessary.
How do I get my DIRECTV signal back?
Unplug the receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet. Wait 15 seconds then plug it back in. Press Power on the front panel of your receiver and wait for your receiver to reboot.
How do I fix my low resolution DIRECTV?
Change your TV screen resolution
- Press INFO.
- Scroll with the right arrow to Audio/Video.
- Press the down arrow to Change Resolution & Format, then press SELECT to view the different screen formats.
How do I reset my directv satellite?
Unplug your receiver
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet, wait 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver. Wait for your receiver to reboot.
Why is my TV not picking up signal?
Make sure your TV input is properly set to the correct input device. Check the cable connections between the TV and your video device or receiver. Change the channel or try a different input device or movie. The received signal may be weak.