How do I put a border around a textbox in Word?
How to highlight or select text.
- Once the text is highlighted, click the Home tab.
- On the Home tab, click the down arrow on the border to get border options, like those shown in the picture.
- Select the type of border you want to use. If you want a single border around the text, click Outside Borders.
How do I create a custom border in Word 2007?
To create a custom page border in Word:
- Open Word and click on the Design tab. Under Page Layout, click Page Borders. Click Page Border in the Borders and Shading window.
- Select the Custom option from the list of choices. This is when the real fun begins.
- Click OK to create the border.
How do I insert a frame in Word 2007?
Click the “insert” tab at the top of the page and then click “clip art.” Type “frame” in the search box that opens. Select the frame you want by double-clicking it.
How do I turn a text box into a frame?
Converting a Text Box to a Frame
- Right-click on the text box. Word displays a Context menu.
- Choose the Format Text Box from the Context menu. Word displays the Format Text Box dialog box.
- Click on the Text Box tab. (See Figure 1.)
- Click on Convert to Frame.
- Click on OK.
How do you add a line in Word?
Insert a line
- On the Insert tab, select Shapes.
- Under Lines, select any line style you like.
- Select a location in the document, hold and drag your pointer to a different location, and then release the mouse button.
How do I download a border in Word 2007?
The border options in Microsoft Word are limited, but you can find and download Microsoft Word border images on the Internet using a search engine.
- Choose a search engine and click on the Images tab if it has one.
- Search for borders to download.
- Select a border image.
- Choose Save Image As.
How do I frame a document in Word?
Add a border to a page
- Go to Design > Page Borders.
- Make selections for how you want the border to look.
- To adjust the distance between the border and the edge of the page, select Options. Make your changes and select OK.
- Select OK.
How do you put a border on Microsoft Word Mobile?
How do you put a border on Microsoft Word Mobile App?
- On your Android tablet, tap Layout. On your Android phone, tap the Edit icon. , tap Home, and then tap Layout.
- On the Layout tab, tap Margins.
- Select a margin from the drop-down gallery. Each selection shows the margin measurements.
How do you create a border line in word?
Click the “Borders” icon to expand the drop-down menu of border options. Choose a horizontal line and it will appear across the width of your page. Click and drag to select a paragraph of text on your page, then click the “Borders” icon and choose a box-style border from the drop-down list.
How to create a text with border?
Select a word,line,or paragraph.
How do you put border in a sentence?
In some parts of Europe, if you cross a border between two countries on a Sunday, there is no one there to show your passport to. The countries bordering Israel have been in conflict with that country for most of its modern history. He is a very intelligent person, perhaps bordering on genius.
How to make borders on business cards in word?
How to Make Borders on Business Cards in Word Download a template that matches the business card stock on which you plan to print your cards Click the “Insert” tab on the Microsoft Word ribbon and locate its Text group. Click and drag on top of the table cells that form individual cards. Click the “Format” tab and locate its Shape Styles group. See More….