How old is my Samsung washer?
The date codes for the company. The 8th and 9th digits of the serial number are the year and the month. The 4th and 5th digits of the serial number are the year and the month.
How do I force drain my Samsung washer?
- 1 Unplug the washing machine from the power supply.
- 2 Open the filter-cover.
- 3 Unscrew the emergency drain cap by turning it to the left.
- 4 Grip the cap on the end of the emergency drain tube, and then slowly pull it out about 15 cm (about 6 inches).
- 5 Allow all the water to flow into a bowl.
How do I find out what year my washer was made?
To determine the age of your appliance, use your serial number (not the model number) to identify the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six numbers. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number tell you the month and year it was made.
How do I find the model number of my Samsung washing machine?
The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the inside of the washing machine door. The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the back of the washing machine.
How do I put my Samsung washer in calibration mode?
Why is it important to use calibration mode?
- Remove all laundry or any other contents in the machine.
- Power off, and then power on the washing machine on again.
- Hold down Temp.
- Press START/PAUSE to run the Calibration cycle.
- The drum will rotate clockwise and counterclockwise for about 3 minutes.
Can you tell how old a washing machine is by the model number?
To find the age of your appliance, use your serial number, not the model number. There are two letters followed by six numbers in our serial numbers. The first two letters of the serial number tell you when it was made.