How can I delete the Skype messages?
To delete a one-to-one conversation:
- From the Chats tab, find the one-to-one chat.
- To delete the chat: On mobile: Tap and hold the chat, then tap Delete conversation. On desktop: Right-click the chat, then select Delete conversation.
- Select Delete again to confirm.
How do I clear messages on my iPad?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
How do you delete Skype chat history on Iphone?
- Tap the “Recent” icon in the Skype application to access your conversation list.
- Press and hold on the conversation you wish to delete.
- Tap “Delete” from the menu that appears to remove the conversation from your chat history. Repeat these steps for any additional conversations that you want to delete.
How do I delete messages from my tablet?
1 Delete a Message
- Open Messages.
- Locate the conversation that has the message you want to delete then tap on it.
- Touch and hold the message you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can to delete the message.
- Tap Delete on the confirmation prompt.
Does Skype delete old messages?
Skype doesn’t actually delete these messages when it stops showing them. As long as you still have access to the Skype account on which you had the conversation and haven’t manually deleted your chat history, you can view your old messages.
How do I get rid of messages on my iPad but not my iPhone?
You would need to make sure on the iPad you go to Settings > Your Name, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Tap iCloud. Make sure you turn off messages. After doing that, if you delete a message from your iPad, it won’t delete from your iPhone.
How do you delete Skype conversations on iPhone?
How to delete Skype messages on a mobile device
- Start the Skype app on your iPhone or Android device and open the chat with the message to be removed.
- Tap and hold on the message.
- Tap “Remove” and then hit “Remove” again to confirm your action.
Can you see removed messages on Skype?
While Skype displays only recent messages by default, you can view older interactions by selecting View Old Messages from the Conversations menu. Alternatively, see messages you deleted from a conversation by using a free program to read the contents of the Skype database file.
How do you remove an instant message on Skype?
Go to the chat. Find the instant message you want to remove. On mobile: Tap and hold the message, then select Remove. On desktop : Right-click the message, then select Remove. Select Remove again to confirm. Note: If you remove an instant message that you sent, it’s removed for everyone in a chat, and nobody will see it in that chat.
How do I delete Skype from my iPad?
Release the icon and then tap the “x”. This will delete Skype from iPad. It is just like how you delete games in iPad game center or delete magazines in Newsstand on iPhone. See below screen capture.
How do you delete a chat on Skype?
On mobile: Tap and hold the chat, then tap Delete conversation. On desktop: Right-click the chat, then select Delete conversation. Select Delete again to confirm. Note: Deleting a conversation deletes your copy of messages in a conversation.
Can you remove an instant message from a chat?
Note: If you remove an instant message that you sent, it’s removed for everyone in a chat, and nobody will see it in that chat. You can only remove an instant message that you’ve sent, you can’t remove an instant message someone else has sent in a chat. Also, system messages cannot be deleted, like the one sent to a conversation when it is renamed.