How do I fix Isdone DLL Unarc DLL Error 14?
To do this, you should follow these steps:
- Browse to the following URLs: isdone. dll & unarc. dll.
- On each page, click “Download Now” (Have To Complete Verification)
- Save each file (as a ZIP) to your hard drive.
- Once the file is on the hard drive, double-click to open it and then extract the DLL files from within:
How do I fix Isdone DLL and Unarc DLL error during games installation?
Here’s how to re-register these DLL files.
- Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
- After re-registering the isdone. dll file, type the regsvr32 unarc.
- Restart your computer, try installing the game or application and see if it is useful to fix isdone. dll error unarc. dll error-1l.
How do I fix Unarc DLL error?
How do I fix unarc. dll errors?
- Fix missing DLLs with DLL fixer software.
- Run a System File Checker scan.
- Reinstall the software.
- Roll back Windows 10 with System Restore.
- Scan the registry.
- Reset Windows 10.
How do I fix ISDone DLL error?
How can I fix ISDone. dll errors on Windows 10?
- Use a third-party DLL fixer.
- Check the game’s system requirements.
- Run a System File Scan.
- Install the game in Windows Safe Mode.
- Expand the paging filing.
- Switch off the antivirus software.
- Disable the Windows Firewall.
- Re-register the ISDone.
Where do I install ISDone DLL?
ISDone. dll is a file that, with all the other . DLL files, resides inside the System32 folder on 32-bit systems and the SysWOW64 folder on 64-bit systems.
Where do I put ISDone DLL?
ISDone. dll is a file that, with all the other . DLL files, resides inside the System32 folder on 32-bit systems and the SysWOW64 folder on 64-bit systems. ISDone.
What is Unarc DLL error code?
dll error appears due to a faulty Unarc. dll file residing in the System32 folder on 32-bit operating systems and the SysWOW64 folder on 64-bit systems. So, if you see this error message, it means your computer could not read installation archive files.