How do I reset my yes huddle?
You can reset your Huddle XS 4G LTE by pressing and holding the reset button at the back of the device for 30 seconds until the all LED lights up.
How do I reset my Yes 4G huddle password?
To reset your password, click “Self-care” from the dropdown menu on the YES home page. Click on “Forgot your password?”, then follow the on-screen instructions.
What is Huddle XS?
A total of 14 units of Huddle XS (RRP: RM480) will be given away to contributors with inspiring ideas. The Huddle XS is a small and powerful mobile WiFi Hotspot device which allows connection sharing for up to 5 friends/devices. To learn more and submit your ideas, go to www.yes.my or Facebook.com/Yes4G.
How do you put a yes SIM card in?
We recommend inserting your Yes SIM into Slot 1 Ensure that the chipset is facing down and slot in the SIM card as per the direction shown in the diagram. Removing a SIM card Remove the SIM card by gently sliding it out of the slot using your finger. Inserting an SD card Insert the SD card with the chipset facing down.
How do I activate Yes 4g LTE?
Click here to check your application status.
- Parents, get your FREE SIM in 5 simple steps.
- Register for. here.
- Complete registration. by agreeing to terms & conditions.
- Wait for confirmation SMS/Email.
- Your SIM will be delivered to you.
- Activate your SIM here.
Can Yes 4g hotspot?
For the full list of Postpaid Hotspot Add-On offerings, please refer to www.yes.my/4g-lte-prepaid. You can purchase the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On via My Account, Yes Express Payment Channel or MyYes4G app.
How do I reset my huddle password?
1) For Global users of Huddle, click here to open the password reset link. 2) You will need to enter your email address exactly as we have it in the system. This will most likely be your work email address. After you have done this, click on the reset password button.
How do I reload my yes pin?
Download MyYes4G app from Google Play. Go to Menu > Buy Now > Reload Cards. Enter Yes Number e.g. 0181230000 > Reload Cards. *Standard SMS charges apply to reloads via other telco operators.
How can I check my yes data balance?
You may check your data balance via MyYES app and MyAccount.
How do I cancel my yes prihatin account?
The Eligible Subscriber should call our YES Prihatin infoline @ 018 333 3303.
How do I reboot my yes phone?
More videos on YouTube
- 1- First turn off your Yes M631Y completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds in your Yes M631Y.
- 3- When the Yes logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do I activate my yes rm1 SIM card?
To activate your SIM card, please download the MyYes app, press New User -> Activate SIM button and follow the activation steps.