How do I send music from my iPhone 4s?
- install itunes software.
- connect ur iphone to ur computer via USB cable.
- then if u r using latest itunes software u can look at the left side top “file” click “FILE”
- then click “ADD FILE” / “ADD FOLDER”
- Then click ur iphone in the itunes(it will be at the top)
How do I transfer music to my iPhone 4?
On iPhone, go to settings, tab click on music and then go to the bottom of this screen, it says “HOME SHARING”. Log in with your apple ID and save it. Now go to the other device you want to transfer your music. Follow the same steps on this phone.
How do I transfer music from my iPhone 4 to my computer?
Method 2: Using iTunes
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from “iPhone” on the left side of the panel of iTunes.
- iTunes will transfer the songs automatically.
How can I transfer music from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly:
- Open your browser and go to drive.google.com.
- Click the button New to upload your music files from computer.
- On your iPhone, go to App Store, download and install Google Drive > Log in to your account > Download the music to your iPhone.
How do you send music to people?
On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
Can I give my iTunes library to someone else?
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
How can I send a song to someone?
How to share Apple Music playlists on iPhone?
How to Share Apple Music Playlist with Friends on iPhone and iPad Go to the Library section in the Music app. Tap on Playlists. Select the playlist you want to share. Tap the three-dots menu at the top. Hit Share from the options.
How do you share iTunes playlists?
1 Open iTunes on your computer. 2. Select Music from the library drop-down menu. 3. Click the playlist you want to share. 4. Click ⋯. 5. Click Share Playlist. 6. Select a sharing option. 7. Share the playlist.
How do I share iPhone apps?
On your iOS device, you can share an app directly from the App Store by finding and clicking on the application you want, then scrolling down to “Tell a Friend” which lets you send an email with a link to the application.