How do I view files on my smartwatch?
To open a file on your smartwatch, simply choose “Share with Wear Documents” on your smartphone. The smartwatch app is free to download but in-app purchases are offered. Functions may be limited but you can drag document, tap zoom, pinch zoom, scroll down, and go to a specific page.
Can we view PDF in smartwatch?
One of the cool integrations here is being able to attach a document to your email in Gmail, from your Android Wear smartwatch. When you open the app on your smartwatch, you are greeted with a list of recently opened documents. You can also tap the screen to bring the document to full-screen.
Can I open PDF on Galaxy watch?
Docs Viewer for Gear 2 lets you view PDF and Txt files on your watch. Auto extracts text from document, and optimize the text to be seen clearly on a small watch screen. You don’t have to zoom in to view the text.
How do I open a PDF on my fossil smartwatch?
To open a PDF in the app, simply browse the file manager on your smartphone, select a PDF, and choose the option to open it in “PDF Reader”. Within a moment, it will be transferred to your Wear smartwatch. (Transferring files as large as 50 MB will take few minutes.)
How do I transfer files to my Samsung watch?
How to transfer music files from mobile device to Galaxy Watch
- 1 Launch Galaxy Wearable on your mobile device.
- 2 Tap SETTINGS → Add content to your watch.
- 3 Tap Add tracks.
- 4 Select files and tap DONE.
How do I transfer PDF files to my Samsung watch?
You can use 2 apps from Gear App Studio.
- Install on phone Gear File Transfer Companion.
- Install on watch Gear File Manager Pro (paid app 2$).
- Upload ur files on phone into folder /GearFileManagerSender.
- On watch start File Manager Pro.
- On watch go to Download folder – u will see extra option Receive File From Phone.
How do I send a PDF to my Samsung watch?
How do I connect my Fossil watch to my android?
Setting Up Your Fossil Smartwatch With Android
- Download the Wear OS by Google™ app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your phone and tap “Allow” to connect your phone with your smartwatch.
- Select your preferred language and the name of your smart watch.
- On your Android phone, tap “pair” to connect via Bluetooth®.