How do I access my AT Address Book online?
Access Address Book features
- Go to Phone Features.
- Select Address Book. From here you can add new contacts, view or search for existing contacts, manage distribution groups and more.
How do I access my AT Personal Cloud?
Download the AT Personal Cloud app from the App Store or Google Play. Open it on your new phone. Select the content types for backup. Sign in with your user ID and password.
Where are contacts in ATT email?
Select Compose. In the To field, start typing the name of your list. Choose the list name from the displayed options. You’ll see all contacts on the list in the To field.
How can I find my address book?
To peruse your Android phone’s address book, open the People or Contacts app. You may find a launcher icon on the Home screen, but you’ll certainly find the app in the apps drawer. The figure shows the People app on a typical Android phone.
How do I turn off AT Address Book?
- From the Home screen, or settings menu tap Apps . From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- Tap Application manager.
- Tap the menu button and select see system apps to see hidden system apps.
- From the All tab tap on the AT Address book app. Tap Force Stop. Tap OK. Tap Disable. Tap Ok.
How do I get my old phone records from AT?
Access your call history on-the-go or at home
- Go to Phone Features.
- Select the Call History tab.
- Do one of the following: Select a heading such as Name or Number to sort by caller. Use the Up or Down arrow to display your results in ascending or descending order. Download Call Logs in XLS, CSV or PDF file formats.
How do I access AT backup and sync?
From your supported smartphone, open the Messaging app and tap Menu > Settings > AT Messages Backup & Sync > Terms.
How do I access AT Locker?
Get Started Download and install the AT Locker mobile app for Android, available in the Google Play Store or at att.com/locker. AT Locker may be preloaded on your phone. 2. Enter your AT User ID and password, and click Log in.
How do I get my email contacts back?
Here’s how it works:
- Log into your Gmail account via the web.
- Click on the Gmail in the top left.
- When the dropdown appears, select Contacts.
- In the top level navigation, select More.
- When the dropdown appears, select Restore Contacts.
How do I retrieve my att net email?
Access your email account anywhere you have web access
- Go to currently.com.
- Select Mail.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Sign In. To stay signed in, select Keep me signed in.
How do I find a list of my contacts?
See your contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- At the top left, tap Menu . See contacts by label: Choose a label from the list. See contacts for another account: Tap Down arrow. pick an account. See the contacts for all your accounts: Choose All contacts.
How do I find contacts in Address Book?
1 Click the ‘Contacts’ tab and right-click ‘Contacts’.
- 2 Select the Properties option and click on the Address Book tab and check the Show this folder as e-mail Address Book then click OK. (
- 3 From the Outlook Tools menu select Address Book.
- 4 From the Address Book Window click on Tools and select Options.