How do I open a TP Link TL WR941ND?
For the TP-LINK TL-WR941ND, you have to do the following steps for access:
- Switch on router.
- Set up a connection between the device and the router.
- Open browser.
- Insert URL or IP address into the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key.
- Enter username and password in the open interface and confirm once more.
How do I reset my TL WR941ND?
How to reset a router to factory defaults
- Step 1: Find the reset button. There should be a tiny reset button.
- Step 2: Push the reset button. While the router is on, push and hold the reset button.
- Step 3: Hold the reset button.
- Step 4: Reboot the router.
- Step 5: Log in to the router.
What is the default WIFI password for TP Link Router?
The default IP address of TP-Link ADSL router is 192.168. 1.1. Type the username and password in the login page. The default username and password are both admin in lowercase.
Can I restart my router from my phone?
Another method to remotely reset your router is to plug it into a smart plug. This way, any time you’re having internet issues and need to reset the router, you can open the smart plug app on your phone, disable power to the router, and then re-enable it to restart it.
What does the tl-wr941n Wireless N router do?
The TL-WR941N/TL-WR941ND Wireless N Router provides flexible access control, so that parents or network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
Which is the best TP-Link Wireless N router?
The TL-WR940N/TL-WR941ND 450Mbps Wireless N Router integrates 4-port Switch, Firewall, NAT-Router and Wireless AP. The 450Mbps Wireless N Router delivers exceptional range and speed, which can fully meet the need of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks and the users demanding higher networking performance.
Is the tl-wr940n a trademark or a trademark?
TL-WR940N/TL-WR941ND Trademark: TP-LINK We declare under our own responsibility that the above products satisfy all the technical regulations applicable to the product within the scope of Council Directives: Directives 1999/5/EC, Directives 2004/108/EC, Directives 2006/95/EC, Directives 1999/519/EC, Directives 2011/65/EU