What websites can you go on when your bored?
Websites for When You’re Bored
- Imgur. Imgur collects the most viral images of the week and collects them all in one place for your mindless scrolling and enjoyment.
- Animal Planet Kitten and Puppy Cams. Puppies and kittens.
- Google Maps Street View.
- Wayback Machine.
- The Oregon Trail.
What is the weirdest website ever?
11 of the Weirdest Sites on the Internet
- Ling’s Cars.
- Time Cube.
- Divine Interventions (NSFW)
- fUSION Anomoly.
- Alex Chiu’s Immortality Devices & Gorgeouspil.
- fullpenetrativeintercourse.com (SFW)
What is the most fun website?
21 Super Interesting And Fun Websites To Get You Through Weeks Of Social Distancing
- MapCrunch. mapcrunch.com.
- Paper Toilet. papertoilet.com.
- 3. News of Future. newsoffuture.com.
- Bees! Bees!
- Scream Into the Void. screamintothevoid.com.
- The Wayback Machine. archive.org.
- Star Atlas. staratlas.com.
- 2048. play2048.co.
What is an unsafe website?
Unsafe domains are external links to websites that could contain phishing, malware, or unwanted software. Malware: The site appears to contain malicious code that could be downloaded to a computer without consent.
What wastes the Internet Time?
40 Addictive Websites to Waste the Day Away
- 2) reddit. This is my personal favorite website to waste time.
- 3) Imgur. Pronounced image-er.
- 5) 100,000 Stars. It’s sites like this that make me love the internet.
- 6) Wikipedia’s List of Conspiracy Theories.
- 6) This American Life.
- 8) Wiki How.
- 9) Pokemon Showdown.
- 10) Music Theory.
What are some cursed websites?
These Might Be The Creepiest Websites On The Internet
- Housecreep. Giphy.
- Death Date. Giphy.
- Creepypasta.com. Giphy.
- Texas Department Of Criminal Justice. Giphy.
- World Births And Deaths. Giphy.
- The Dionaea House. Giphy.
- The NoSleep Subreddit. Giphy.
- The Simulation Argument. Giphy.
What’s entertaining on the Internet?
10 Fun Things You Can Do on the Internet
- Share pictures and videos with your friends and family.
- Watch movies, TV, and ads.
- Listen to current and classic radio programs.
- Play checkers or bridge.
- Play lots more online games.
- Find out what your stuff is worth.
- Build your own jumbo jet.
- Visit art museums around the world.
Which is the best website for procrastination on the Internet?
For even more internet entertainment, here are 11 more of our favorite sites perfect for procrastination. 1. Ted With 1900+ informative and interesting talks to choose from you’re guaranteed to find something you love. Check out our suggestions here.
When is it time to put your website to work?
If your website is a little more than an online placeholder, it’s time to start putting it to work so you can grow your business and take advantage of the huge potential consumer base for the online market. Today’s consumers are accessing your website from their desktops and laptops, and also from their smartphones and tablets.
What should I put on my website to get new visitors?
Natural SEO (search engine optimization) strategies are essential in getting new visitors to your website. You don’t have to share your favorite colors or foods, but including the names and bios of business owners and staff on your website gives things a personal touch.
What should I do on my home page?
Like every widget and form you can find stuffed onto your home page. Clean and to the point works much better. Use Flash Animation, Moving Text, Fancy Cursors or Music. These things are unnecessary, annoying to most visitors and slow down your loading time.