How do I transfer files from my iPhone 4s to my computer?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
Can I export text messages from iPhone?
The Bottom Line Although all the four ways above will export text messages from iPhone, each of them works differently. Use the way that fits your needs most to download text messages from your iPhone with ease.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
How do I email an entire text thread from my iPhone?
Tap the “More…” option when it appears, then tap the circle to the left of each text and image you want to save. 3. Tap on the curved arrow at the bottom right corner of the screen, then enter the phone number or email address that you wish to send the text the conversation to.
How can I transfer text messages to my computer?
Save Android text messages to computer
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open Transfer Companion on your Android phone and connect via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Click the Messages header in Droid Transfer and select a message conversation.
- Choose to Save PDF, Save HTML, Save Text or Print.
How do I access files from my iPhone 4 on my computer?
How to Access iPhone Files From a Windows PC
- Download and install iTunes on your Windows PC.
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a Lighting-to-USB cable or USB-to-USB cable, depending on the type of connector your phone has.
- On your iPhone, look for the Trust This Computer popup, and tap Trust.
How do I transfer files from my iPhone 4 to my computer without iTunes?
Is there a way to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer?
iTunes is the basic backup tool that Apple offers to transfer almost all your iPhone data onto your computer, of course including text messages. And you can restore the backup back onto your iPhone to get your data.
How can I Save my text messages to my computer?
In this post, we will show you two different ways to save iPhone text messages to computer, the first is using a mature and simple iPhone transfer program – EaseUS MobiMover Free, and the other is applying iTunes. The guide below works for saving any iPhone text message to PC or Mac, such as SMS, iMessage, WhatsApp, Viber and Line conversations.
Do you need to save text messages on iPhone?
The text messages on your iPhone cover a lot of important communications contents with your friends, family, loved ones and co-workers. Sometimes, for backup or legal purposes, we need to save iPhone text messages to computer, including to a PC or a Mac.
How can I transfer data from my iPhone to my computer?
Step 1 Connect your iPhone to PC/Mac with USB cable for transferring iPhone data to computer. Step 2 Select the files you want to move to computer, such as Contacts, Playlist, Contact, etc. Step 3 Click “Export to ” > “Export to PC/Mac” to extract iPhone data to PC for transferring.