How do I reset my Netgear Smart switch?
To reset a smart switch using the Factory Default button:
- Locate the recessed button that is marked Factory Default or Factory Defaults on the back or bottom panel of your device.
- Insert a straightened paper clip or a similar device into the hole of the Factory Default button and hold for two to three seconds.
How do you reset a PoE switch?
But there is more to it:
- Power off the device. Just unplug the power cable.
- Forget the device in the controller.
- Unplug all network cables.
- Plug power back in.
- Wait until the led turns dark blue.
- Press the reset button for 5 seconds.
- Adopt the device in the controller.
How do I factory reset my gs108pev3?
How to reset a router to factory defaults
- Step 1: Find the reset button. There should be a tiny reset button.
- Step 2: Push the reset button. While the router is on, push and hold the reset button.
- Step 3: Hold the reset button.
- Step 4: Reboot the router.
- Step 5: Log in to the router.
How do I reset my Netgear ProSAFE GS110TP?
To operate the Factory Defaults button, insert a device such as a paper clip into the opening to press the recessed button for two seconds. Your NETGEAR GS110TP Smart PoE Switch is designed to provide flexibility in configuring your network connections.
How do I reset my Ubiquiti AP?
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds while AP is connected.
- Release the button (the LEDs on the UAP will stop glowing).
- Do not disconnect the UAP from its power source during the reboot process.
- The UAP will restore factory settings.
How do I reset my managed switch?
Locate the device’s Reset button. Using a straightened paper clip, press and hold the Reset button for up to 30 seconds or until the Power LED lights amber. Release the Reset button. The configuration is reset to factory default settings.
What is the default IP address for NETGEAR switch?
The default IP address of the switch is 192.168. 0.239. If you connect the switch to a network with a DHCP server, the DHCP server assigns a different IP address to the switch.
How do I setup my Netgear ProSAFE GS748T?
Setup the GS748T switch for the existing network.
- Connect a PC to a LAN port of your GS748T switch.
- Set a static IP address of 192.168.
- Open a browser like Google Chrome or Firefox then at the address bar of it, type 192.168.
- On the web-GUI of the GS748T switch, go to System > Management > IP Configuration.