How do I see all files in Apple?
Find and delete files on your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > About This Mac, click Storage, then click Manage.
- Click a category in the sidebar: Applications, Music, TV, Messages, and Books: These categories list files individually. To delete an item, select the file, then click Delete.
How do I see all files by size on Mac?
Find Large Files in Mac OS X with Search
- From the Mac OS Desktop, open any new Finder window.
- Hit Command+F to bring up Search.
- Click on “Kind” filter and select “Other”, then select “File Size” from the attribute list.
- Click on the second filter and choose “is greater than”
How do I unhide all files on Mac?
Mac Finder: showing hidden files using keyboard shortcuts
- Open Macintosh HD or the folder where you want to display the hidden files in the Finder.
- Hold down the Command, Shift and Period keys: cmd + shift + [.]
- The hidden files and folders on your Mac will then appear partially transparent.
How do I see all folders on my Mac?
Press Command-Shift-. (period). You should now see lots of files and folders whose name starts with “.” become visible. To re-hide the files and folders, hold down Command-Shift-.
How do I find the heaviest files on my Mac?
Finder has a built-in way for finding large files with Spotlight search. Click the drive you want to search, open the search window, and hit the + button next to the “Save” button at the top right. You can then use the drop-down menus to select the “File Size” and “Greater Than” options.
How to access iPhone files on Windows 10 by iTunes?
Part 2: How to Access iPhone Files on Windows 10 by iTunes Step 1: On your PC start up your browser then go to this web address: www.apple.com/itunes/download Step 2: Go to the bottom of the page and look for the “Download Now” button then click on it. Step 3: To proceed with the download click on
Where do I Find my iPhone on Windows 10?
For Windows 10 you just need to go to the Search bar which can be found right next to the Start icon. Once you are there put in %appdata% or if you downloaded iTunes from the MS store you would need to enter %USERPROFILE%. When you hit enter the results should show you either “Apple” or “Apple Computer”.
Why do I need a file on my iPhone?
It’s no longer just a device for communication but it also serves as our on the go assistant by keeping files that we need handy. It may be pictures, or documents necessary for work or keeping track of your schedule for the day. There is a lot that you and your phone go through together every day.