Which is the most mysterious YouTube channel?
15 Mysterious YouTube Channels for Videos on Unexplained Mysteries, Strange Stories, History & Facts
- Dark5 – Greatest mysteries of this world and beyond.
- Mysterious World Hindi – Interesting facts, Unexplained & Unsolved Mysteries of the World.
- Mysterious 5.
- Unexplained Mysteries.
- Mystery History.
- Weird World.
Who is the 1st most viewed YouTuber?
Top channels (views)
|Rank||Channel name||Content category|
|2.||Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes||Education|
Who is the 6 most popular YouTuber?
Influencer Matchmaker have compiled our top list of YouTubers with some of the most subscribers going into the New Year.
- PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers.
- Dude Perfect – 47 Million Subscribers.
- HolaSoyGerman – 40 Million Subscribers.
- Whindersson Nunes – 37.6 Million Subscribers.
- elrubiusOMG – 36.2 Million Subscribers.
Who is the most scariest YouTuber?
If you head over to Mr. Nightmare, you’ll find countdowns and roundups of terrifying stories regarding basements, theaters, and more. Other horror YouTubers include AldosWorld, Brittyy44, and MrCreepyPasta.
How do you get 100 subscribers on YouTube in a day?
How to Get Your First 100 Subscribers on YouTube (2021)
- Find Your Niche.
- Create a Trailer for Your Channel.
- Write a Compelling “About” Section.
- Promote the Channel on Your Website.
- Use Keywords in Your Video Titles.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Embed Videos in Blog Posts.
- Have an Upload Schedule.
How to get more views on your YouTube channel?
12 ways to get more views on YouTube. 1 1. Ensure your YouTube basics are up to snuff. First we walk, then we run. Take a look at your fundamentals and make sure you’ve ticked all the boxes. 2 2. Zero in on your specific niche (and your ideal audience) 3 3. Do your research, and improve your video’s search ranking.
How often do people watch videos on YouTube?
In fact, Generation X alone watches 1.5 billion videos on YouTube every single day. And the average viewer watches more than an hour of video daily just on their mobile devices. With numbers like that, it can be frustrating to see your own YouTube view counts remain painfully low.
Why do they put ads on YouTube videos?
YouTube’s main goal is to keep viewers on the platform for as long as possible (so that they’ll see as many ads as possible.) Thus the algorithm’s job is to feed viewers one (hopefully appealing) video after another. But how does YouTube figure out what people might like?
Do you listen to radio shows on YouTube?
Yes, people do ‘listen’ to radio shows on YouTube, but most of my listens are from iTunes downloads. I finally decided that I was largely wasting the opportunity on YouTube by using it for such a narrow purpose.