Where are iPhone voicemail settings?
Change your voicemail settings
- Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting.
- Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
- Change the alert for new voicemail: Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics or Settings > Sounds.
How do I reinstall my iPhone voicemail?
How to set up or recover voicemail on iPhone
- Launch the Phone app.
- Tap on Voicemail in the bottom right corner.
- Create a password (it will ask to you to enter it twice to confirm it)
- Tap Done on the top right corner when finished.
- Choose to use the default greeting or create a custom one, tap Save when finished.
Do you have to set up voicemail on iPhone?
If you have your first iPhone or have switched cell phone carriers, you’ll need to set up your voicemail and record a greeting. If you’re just getting started with your first iPhone, or have switched cell service providers, you’ll need to set up voicemail on your phone.
Why is my voicemail not working on my iPhone XS?
If your visual voicemail is not working on your Apple iPhone XS Max, the first thing you must try is toggle the Airplane Mode ON and OFF again. Doing so will refresh the phone’s wireless radios and dump cached files affecting the phone’s system. If the problem persists, troubleshoot further.
How do you turn on voicemail on iPhone?
To set up voicemail on your iPhone, tap Phone on your main screen. Tap Voicemail in the bottom menu. Tap the Set Up Now button. Choose a passcode to secure your voicemail. Use the default greeting or record your own. Finally, tap Save to set your outgoing voicemail message.
How do I check my voicemail on an iPhone?
The process of checking your voicemail on an iPhone is quick and easy. From the home screen on your phone, locate and tap on the green “Phone” icon. By default, this can be found on the far left of the bottom toolbar. Tap the “Voicemail” option on the far right of the toolbar.
How to set up voicemail on iPhone [all models]?
Tap Voicemail, then tap Set Up Now. Create a voicemail password. Choose a greeting-Default or Custom; if you choose Custom, you can record a new greeting. See More…
How can I setup voicemail on my phone?
Start your phone up and launch the Phone app. Turn on your phone and tap the Phone app.